VW Passat 2.0TDi SE Estate

Negawsklov

Retro Guru
Selling the wife's Passat as the T5 is having parking sensors fitted so she'll be using that.

It's a 2006 56 plate that covered around 154k. We bought it from the original owners 4 years (ish) ago with 144k on it. It has full history to that point. I was told the belts were done around 140k but I can't find it listed in the service print out so take that as you will. A friend has done the oil etc in our ownership.

We've recently just spent £650 on it replacing the CV joints, glow plugs, tyres and some rear bushes. It was MOT'd on the 15th July 2015.

It's has Air Con, Elec Windows, mirrors (heated) and drivers seat, cruise control and mega MPG.....

It does have a small wheel arch scrape, a front corner bumper scrape, tiny rust bit on bottom of drivers door, wheels need refurb and only one key but overall a totally usable and reliable load lugger or family wagon. Will get some more pics up asap. Car is in lee on solent PO13

£2000 ono. Going away on 15th so rather it was gone before then otherwise eBay when we get back.

zuo00n.jpg

i1duyu.jpg

Back