sony xperia z2. poss` px cheaper phone

adlyhobart

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
6 week old Z2 currently locked to vodaphone but i can get it unlocked if need be for £19.99. its an amazing phone but just wasted on me as i make a few calls and mostly text and thats all i use it for. its complete in the box with all bits it came with which includes a superb pair of ear plugs that are frankly bloody awesome and ive had top end plugs before like westone 4`s and was amazed at these for in the box plugs which are usually a waste of time. its in 100% unmarked condition as i got a rubber case to protect back and sides and the front is glass so no need for screen protector. you can honestly not tell it from a new phone. comes with extra case for rear and got the extra power charge cable that goes on the side with a magnet to hold it there. the two ear plug rubbers i used have been boiled and then soaked in IPA so no hygiene issues. they are selling between £300 to £400 on feebay depending on condition so asking for £350 posted special delivery. email in profile for pics and anything else. cheers

Back