NEW Cubot 5" Dual Sim Android 3G Smartphone, Quad Core 16GB!

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
A month or so ago I bought a very nice Cubot S208 Android 3G Dual Sim smartphone. Attractive slim (8.06mm) 5" phone with very good specs. SIM-unlocked as standard. I turned it on to check it works and receives signals on both Sims, but before I could get around to moving my data and apps from my existing Android phone we had an offer accepted on a house and I'm currently scraping money together from any sources for the move and luxuries like this are top of the list. It's new, original box, factory screen protector still fitted. Upon turning it on I noticed the screen has a small patch of 'light bleed' in the bottom left corner but it's only (slightly) noticeable on a black background and doesn't show up in photos at all. Much the same as the last two 'Chinese' smartphones I've had, actually.

The specs are:

Dual Sim: One ordinary SIM slot (non-3G), one micro SIM slot (3G). Dual Network Standby.
5.0” IPS capacitive touch screen, 960 x 540, 16M colour
3G, WIFI, FM radio, Bluetooth
Quad Core 1.3GHz MTK6582
16Gb ROM
1Gb RAM
MicroSD slot (up to 64Gb, not included)
Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
2000mAh Li-ion battery
Earphones, USB Cable, Mains Charger, User Manual, Case (white)
Dimensions: 134mm x 68mm x 8.1mm

£75 posted (NOW WITHDRAWN FROM SALE)

Attachments

• S208.jpg
    S208.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 772
I'm afraid not - I actually ended up using the phone as my old one died as well. Very pleased with it so far though the screen res could do with being a little higher.

Thanks for letting me know....much appreciated. I have been looking at the Moto E and the Experia E1 so might end up with one of them.

The Wife's Samsung seems to have woken up after fiddling but once they start to go I never trust them.

Cheers

Shaun

Back