West London Accommodation Offered

keepeters

Retro Newbie
My partner has a newly decorated self-contained loft room for rent and oddly believes it might be attractive to cyclists or maybe that cyclists might make good tenants!!!

IDEAL TENANT
Definitely non-smoker
Single male or female professional but as it is a double room couples would be considered.
4 or 5 nights so someone looking for a London pied-a-terre but will consider a full time shorthold tenancy

ROOM DESCRIPTION
Loft conversion with Velux windows to rear making it a bright and sunny room
Double room
Living space with desk, 2-seater settee and TV. Wi-fi is available
Bathroom space consisting of shower, washbasin and toilet.

FINANCIALS
Looking at £650 per calendar month which includes all bills (negotiable)

Area: Acton or if being pretentious, Chiswick borders!!
Transport connections via Overground from South Acton or Acton Central. Tube from Acton Town on Piccadilly and District lines or Turnham Green on District line.

Easy to get to if driving as location is close to Chiswick roundabout giving access to M25 via A4/M4

Reply to this for update images and more details or call/text 07786 445413

Images of house and loft space are here - https://imageshack.com/a/TuYq/1

rough location may help. Price sounds good if its anywhere nice. (I'm in the process of being completely priced out of London (Islington) and I'll sure as hell miss the place.)

Postcode W3 8AT for those who would like to use Google Maps to view.

Location is Acton/Chiswick borders, as estate agents say. Nearest stations, South Acton and Acton Central on Overground. Tube connections are via Acton Town for Piccadilly and District Lines or Turnham Green on District Line. Acton High Street is 5 minutes away but for discerning types Chiswick High Road is 10 mins walk or a couple of minutes on two wheels.

Noticing your other location M25 via A4 and M4 is not too distant or we are an easy tube ride from Kings Cross for getting to/from Leeds.

Will edit original post and thanks for advice.

That is a little out of date, I have been predominately London Based for the past 5 years. The move to Cambridge was one of sense against one of desire. I have loved my time in London, I'd love to stay a few more years but fact is no one employs the likes of me there, so we have decided to move where we can afford to buy and work is more in line with what I do. Trading Shoreditch and Dalston for the sticks and the fens is going to be interesting.

Good luck to anyone moving in!

Latest posts

Back