iPad, iPodx2, Alpine iPod Car Head Unit (pic heavy)

P20

Retrobike Rider
iPad 32gb wifi and 3G, 1st gen. In excellent condition. Its lived pretty much most of its life in its leather case and has had a screen cover on from day one. Its been unlocked, so ready for any network.Only for sale as i've upgraded to a bigger 64gb latest iPad. £170. Can include the case (£50rrp) for £10 more. SOLD

Untitled by ritcheyp20, on Flickr

iPod video 30gb 5th gen. Excellent condition. Its spent 95% of its life in its leather case plugged into the car head unit. Battery life is excellent. Again, i've upgraded to a larger later gen of iPod. £50 SOLD

iPod 60gb 5th gen. Bought 2nd hand and used with car head unit. Usual small swirl marks, but in good condition. £65 SOLD

Apline iDA-X001 iPod car head unit. This was in wor lasses old car and its not being fitted to the new one. Its a fantastic bit of kit, i've still got one in my car and have done for the last 3 cars i've had. It gives you full access/control over your iPod library. Its got amp outputs, but the standard sound is good to be honest. Comes with iPod cable and harness from a fabia. So it will probably fit most of the VW group cars. Spec HERE£150

All prices are UK posted only. Payment via paypal

Back