X-Tools Bike Tool Kit 18 Piece 42% off - £34.99 at chainreaction

bikedeals

Old School Hero

X-Tools Bike Tool Kit 18 Piece 42% off - £34.99 at chainreaction

Cracking deal on this workshop starter kit from CRC.<br /> <br /> <i>High performance Professional cycle tools. This tool box from X Tools brings workshop quality at a sensible price. This kit is idea for the home mechanic or a race weekends away, the all in 1 kit gets you rolling again. The tools are all kept safe in a durable plastic box with protective internal foam separating the two halves.<br /> <br /> X-Tools...</i>

Saw a 27 piece x-tools toolset on CRC for just a fiver more, but then realised that the higher piece-count is a bit artificial. The kit mentioned by the OP includes an external bottom bracket spanner and a hollowtech tensioning tool that the more expensive set lacks. I went with the one mentioned by the OP. It arrived today. Everything feels good quality although the cone spanners could have done with some rubbery grip.

Re: X-Tools Bike Tool Kit 18 Piece - Get it for £19.99 !!!

Am kicking myself because I've just found _exactly_ the same toolkit for a little over half the price :(

On One / Planet X have the same toolkit branded as "Jobsworth"
http://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/TOJWTK/jobsworth-tool-kit

I've already used my X-Tools so it's not in a returnable state. Maybe this will save someone else some dosh though.

Latest posts

Back