Selle Italia 1980 Turbo £18 until Sunday 23rd

they managed to end there sale when my basket was full with 400 quids worth of stuff in, imagine my pleasure when I found it was now 600 for the same stuff, I had no idea the sale was ending, a little heads up from planet x would of been nice, as I wasted 3 hours combing through what they had!! :(

hurin76":1q9s3l9y said:
they managed to end there sale when my basket was full with 400 quids worth of stuff in, imagine my pleasure when I found it was now 600 for the same stuff, I had no idea the sale was ending, a little heads up from planet x would of been nice, as I wasted 3 hours combing through what they had!! :(
Cheer up ,

You can now go to Evans in Ayr Street , pay more and have crap service to boot ! :roll:

Mike Muz 67":1ii7561e said:
hurin76":1ii7561e said:
Cheer up ,

You can now go to Evans in Ayr Street , pay more and have crap service to boot ! :roll:

Yes, that makes it all better..nah i'm ok. It just makes me sick that the price is one thing in your mind then suddenly the rug is pulled out from under your feet, I was already congratulating myself on a job well done with all the bargains I'd scored! Bah!

Re:

Well it could be worse .

You could NOT have three Breezers , a Ritchey and two Kogas .

Back