Tomianson’s Feedback Page

Star12

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I figured I’d start a feedback page for Tom as he deserves something positive here. A discerning Gent who is a pleasure to deal with, I’ve just sold him some wheels and payment was swift and communications were easy. Cheers Tom!

Star12

Tom is a very nice person and a fast communicator. He does what he promises, it would be great to do business with him again in the future.

Very tidy frame from Tom. Especially well packaged and first class courier service.

It was great to chat and I can only recommend most highly, to other potential trading partners.

RB forum gold.

M

Re:

Bought a beautiful pair of like new Icarus brakes off of Tom arrived when he said they would well packaged and in great condition, would be very happy to trade with him again a pleasure all round :D :D :D :D

Tom bought a post off me, payment was instant, no messing, and he also let me know as soon as it had arrived.

A pleasure to deal with

Thank you.

Re:

I purchased a frameset from Tom, he was an utter pleasure to deal with, a proper gent. It arrived really quickly & was superbly packaged. I'm made up with it. Many thanks.

Latest posts

Back