PeteC feedback

captaincosmic

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Really great guy who knows his bikes
I bought a RM Altitude off him and when it arrived I was knocked out by the care and effort Pete had put into the packaging of the frame and parts.
We exchanged some great emails regarding the sale with Pete keeping me up to date with photos and progress. He is very fair with his prices and not afraid of a deal. I wouldnt hesitate to buy off him again and highly recommend him.

Great to deal with. Bought some M950 sti's off Pete and had them sent to my hotel in New York. Was sent a tracking number as soon as they were sent. Brilliant seller.

I bought a XT FD from PeteC. All was perfect, good communication, item as described and fast delivery from US to EU. Thank you! :D . I hope to do more business with you in the near future.

Bought a stem from me, good comms throughout and if happily sell to again without question.

Thanks!

Great service once more Pete shipped some wheels over the pond for me
They were well packed and arrived safely
Cheers chap

Pete bough some parts off me no hassle and let me know he had got them, what more could you ask for :D
cheers degs

Great guy to deal with. Yeah… love the kitchen sink! ;)

Picked up a few items off him, as well as being very generous and patient with helping forward a few misc items along with the package he was sending to me. :D

Pete is a very helpful guy, held some wheels for me and let me split the payment.

Happy to deal again in the future :cool:

Niall.

Back