24pouces feedback

Would always do business with Pierre again. Fast payment, nice communications, what more can you ask for?

Re:

Thank you Pierre for a pleasant transaction, hope to deal with you in the future.

Lee
RBG

Thanks Pierre for our honest deals. Swapping our McMahon stems without any problem and you bought yourself a very nice piece of history.
Pierre did a quick shipment to me and also paid as promised!

10/10!

Greetings, Dirk

Re: cadex

Responded to my enquiry to buy an almost complete bike from another seller. He said he had purchased it already but was prepared to sell me the frame with a few of the parts listed originally in the ad at a price of £90 delivered.
I thought this was fair as the original ad had wheels shifters and mech included for £130 plus postage.

He sent 2 pics of the frame which yes looking back I should have gone over them in detail but I was under the impression I was buying the frame and bits from the original ad so ì didnt look at his pics as I had already gone over the original ad in great detail.

What arrived was the drive side crank,saddle,post,stem , brakes from the original ad but a frame and forks in much worse condition that has had a rattle can paint job done it.
I feel I had been mislead and advise that details are clarified before buying.
Make sure you check pics!

Back