Ishaw´s Feedback

I got a pair of Scott bar ends from Ian in his great karma giveaway. Top man and a lot faster at posting than I've been leaving feedback. :oops:
Cheers.

Re:

Yeah, Ishaw responded to my wanted add and soon I was the new owner of a very nice set of controltech qr's. Pleasure to buy from Ishaw, no fuss, would recommend him to all of you.

Bart

I got some great Karma of Ian and i have to say he's really good at the comms and dose an excellent packaging and postal service ,, " top Guy " :cool: ..

Bought some tyres from Ian. They arrived very quickly, were well packed and were just as he had described them, excellent and am very happy :D

Thank you

Mark

Bit late adding this but Ian was a complete star in collecting and forwarding a bike I had bought off Ebay. The bike arrived perfectly packed (the best I have seen) and he was also able to supply some parts for the build at very competitive prices... If you are dealing with Ian - you won't go far wrong...

Re:bought from me ,easy pleasant transaction

Bought some tyres from me quick payment as always ,pleasant to deal with nice bloke would recommended, thanks again safe riding.

Latest posts

Back