Vintage Colnago Fake or Original.. Please help.

powerZZ

Retro Newbie
FadeorReal_zps707cb02e.jpg

Hi, no ideal if both BB cut off club logo is original?? believe red for sure. but, yellow?? please advice! :?:

Thanks
Dixon

PS. if any previous topic related to this matter. Please provide link. thx

Re:

I'm no expert , but it's not looking like a Colnago to me . The ends of the chainstay lugs are different . The club looks wrong and no cable guide

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":19vfbtu3 said:
I'm no expert , but it's not looking like a Colnago to me . The ends of the chainstay lugs are different . The club looks wrong and no cable guide

Mike

Thx for ur comments
U right. But, some collector told me colnago have 2 kind of cut off club logo. which... don't make sense to me too. lol

Re:

If in doubt walk away if he's trying to flog it . There's loads of colnago frames out there for sale

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":2e4atj6w said:
If in doubt walk away if he's trying to flog it . There's loads of colnago frames out there for sale

Mike
I well. Thanks
just want to gain some knowledge and see any expert can help up to clarify this logo.

The yellow frame should also have other Colnago attributes like cutouts in the lugs and possible panto work on the seat stays and fork crown tops.............

Shaun

Its a Colnago sarronni made after he won worlds in 1980 they were cheap i got one from dursley cycles for £150 couldnt belive i had a colnago it didnt have fancy lug work they came in red and yellow cable runs look the same and the cut out on bb was different to normal but i was 13 and didnt care it said colnago down the frame.

Back