campagnolo c-record era pearl brake cable outers

bigfatron

Retro Guru
I need about 5 more cable sets for the frames I've recently acquired, and I've negotiated a bit of a deal with a chap in the US who has a stock of the pearl cable outers, complete with ferrules.

By making a bulk order I can have them delivered, customs charge paid, for about £22 a set. Might be a little less than this depending on the number ordered, but it needs at least a dozen orders.

I think it's not a bad price at all, would anyone be interested in acquiring some? Just to reassure you, I'd not be making any profit on this, but would like to collect money for any "orders" before committing myself to the purchase.

Let me know,
Richie

bigfatron":21m0vd7e said:
I need about 5 more cable sets for the frames I've recently acquired, and I've negotiated a bit of a deal with a chap in the US who has a stock of the pearl cable outers, complete with ferrules.

By making a bulk order I can have them delivered, customs charge paid, for about £22 a set. Might be a little less than this depending on the number ordered, but it needs at least a dozen orders.

I think it's not a bad price at all, would anyone be interested in acquiring some? Just to reassure you, I'd not be making any profit on this, but would like to collect money for any "orders" before committing myself to the purchase.

Let me know,
Richie
Hello Richie

Just put some white outers on my Castorama - they look shite!! I am up for some pearl campag outers.

Cheers
Matt

Latest posts

Back