I.D my frame now with photo

Danob1

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
It's a very early 90's Giant 19" it was green when i bought it in 93 second hand. It has a dynamo braket on the seat stay braised on carriers aswel. 1" head tube and a silver riveted on large (G) logo.
I want to take it back to original but for life of me i cant remember what it was called. click on link below to see bike up close .HELP !!!!!!!!!

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/mai ... emId=59348

Attachments

• DSC00496.JPG
    DSC00496.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 763
  • DSC00497.JPG
    DSC00497.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 762
  • DSC00498.JPG
    DSC00498.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 759
Re: frame

trigg":3oq7ddfw said:
1930s pine sash window frame....painted badly

Yeah ok very funny. It was done 16 years ago and now i want to make it bling again with a powder coat and original decals. If you can't say anything constrctive give you didgits a rest make a cup of tea and give your head a shake :D

If you can detail the parts on the bike and whether you've changed them that would help narrow it down.

Do Giant still own the bicycle industry? they where the largest bicycle manufacture in the mid 90's iirc. Though I don't recognise that badge as a Giant badge.

FluffyChicken":37qprsth said:
Do Giant still own the bicycle industry? they where the largest bicycle manufacture in the mid 90's iirc. Though I don't recognise that badge as a Giant badge.

Giant logo that they dumped in about 1989-1990 or so. They are still the rulers of the universe known as 'overseas manufacturing', yes.

Danob1":37qprsth said:
Not quite

Sorry man, but your question is about as obscure as it gets. Grey frame, non-original parts, and a picture of a headbadge. As a Giant, it could be a very nice full butted cro-mo frame, or a hi-ten POS. Not only are you swimming upstream by asking about a brand without a lot of romantic followers, but you aren't giving folks a lot to go on either... :?

Latest posts

Back