It's just not fair

Dave_H

Senior Retro Guru
terryhfs":2vvjsc1b said:
That meant my M-Trax took 8 months to build - triggered by getting a NOS titanium frame for £30 from a Raleigh dealer closing down.

boy"O"boy":2vvjsc1b said:
Another project begins! Got this from mattbrown's post in the ebay/marketplace section the forum and picked it up at the weekend.

Included in the price -

Orange Aluminium 'Elite' 17" frame, straight but in need of a good polish.

Rockshox Judy's 1 1/4" steerer

<...snip lots of nice bits...>

X-lite saddle....... all for the princely sum of £30! :cool:

What is it about other people and thirty quid?

I'd struggle to buy a kick in the nuts for three ten pound notes.

It's just not fair. :cry:

Dave_H":3r70qf36 said:
I'd struggle to buy a kick in the nuts for three ten pound notes.

It's just not fair. :cry:

:LOL: :LOL:

Getting a on-one inbred frame and forks from a very kind retro biker for £20 so nowt special about £30 ;)

If anyone wants, I'll kick them in the baws for only £25..........or how about the bargain booking of ten baw-bootings for only £200??

Or chinese burn, only £1.37....... :p

Best not to mention the Foes for £150 or the Nicolai BMXTB for £60...

pink nipples - 99p intraductory offa!

For the first time in many months I have just spat my drink all over the keyboard and I suspect worse is about to happen :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll:

Nurse!!!!!

Defo bargains out there. Not on the same level but I just picked up a full modern bike (Carrera :oops: ) from the town where I work off ebay BIN for £199. It had upgraded Hope discs and Fox forks so they on their own were worth more then that. Just sold the disc wheels + tyres to a pal for £50 too. Almost giving the other bits away and should still end up with free Hope's for my Clockwork build! :D :D

Most of the other bits will be up on here soon so bargains ahoy! ;)

if it makes you feel any better i got a pair of Middleburn RS7's for the pricly sum of £16 the other day - they were covered in black powdercoat though, but i have a mate with a sandblasting kit whos gonna sort them for me :)

Lysander":1l9ffr5f said:
If anyone wants, I'll kick them in the baws for only £25..........or how about the bargain booking of ten baw-bootings for only £200??

Or chinese burn, only £1.37....... :p

£25? you could easily get the magic £30. Aiming low with the chinese burn as well, unless its rubbish.

Back