KLUNKERZ FILM ON TV Extreme Sports channel Sun 29th 21.00hrs

Super :cool: :cool: :cool: is this a regular film spot? Watched 'On any Sunday' a while back, ok motocross but very cool film

film

I think it was one night last week they had ' no way, hans ray'
Cool channel

Jamie

Brilliant. Doing a few laps at Cwmcarn tomorrow so sitting down with a couple of beers and watching this will be a great way to end a nice bikey day :)

hey Billy

Hey Billy
Welcome aboard.
You probably dont remember but my partner Heather and I had a drink with yourself, Charlie and Gary at the Fort William (Scotland) screening at the mountain film festival. We had a good varied conversation ranging from Mert Lawill and dirt tracking to old skateboard trucks. It was a great night and everyone was so laid back and into it.
Anyway, I hope you make a million as it would be nowhere what you deserve for making this film.
If your ever back this way there is a bed, beer and bike waiting.
Cheers
Jamie
(the aussie in Scotland)

Hey Jamie,
That was great fun. Actually, it was the experience of a lifetime. We all had such a blast. Thanks for the kind words. I don't know about making a million...I'd settle for paying it off. I'm about 20% of the way there after nearly 5 years on the project and 18 months selling it around the world. NOTE TO WOULD-BE INDEPENDENT FILMMAKERS...DON'T USE YOUR OWN MONEY...OR THAT OF YOUR FAMILY :shock: Thanks again for the Whiskey, Beer, and good times in Ft. Bill. I sure hope to get back there someday.

Latest posts

Back