what a score! # PICS!!!#

generallee

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I just got hold of a nos in the box haro Extreme from abot 1988-89
I though I was getting the regular Extreme - but the weight of the box told me something different -
its a Team Extreme - full NOs Deore XT groupo inc thumbies! all mint and new! And also Selle Turbo boxed saddle and Sugino Carbon Seatpost boxed... a gold mine! Will take piccies over the weekend - but for now - im so chuffed!
here's the pics finally of it lifted out of the box - will build this eventually, but heres the frame an forks with full XT kit - ritchey epxert wheels with xt hubs and ritchey amberwalls - and note the sugino carbon post and boxed Turboseat -
sweet!
P1060521.jpg

P1060522.jpg

P1060523.jpg

weeeelllll...the ebay frame is mone - its one I got hold of a couple of weeks ago... and kept the bits -I found a place that a few left - and boutht them.. but the last one that arrived toda waa the TEAM model - suffice to say it was a real surprise score - full Tange tubing and XT groupo - !!

sorry about that! I will take it out of its box and get a piccie today at some point - Im in the middle of launching a BMX mail order company so its unbelievalble hectic right now - 40 sets of shelving to build today, and set up the computer sytem! But I will endeavour to get pics up asap!

Just don't say that's a white turbo in there or I will have to hunt you down!

Nice score!!

Latest posts

Back