Any ideas on what these might be worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grannville

Dirt Disciple
basically i have a few sets of pace forks and i was just wondering what they might be worth......

RC36 Evo II Pro Class (gold stantions)

RC36 Evo II with V mounts (same as above but without gold stantion - where they the year after - i forget it's been that long)

RC36 Evo III (coil not air) comes with V mounts or disc

I also have a front hope C2 with specific mount for the caliper and a hope hub'd wheel with disc for the non-gold stantion'd Evo II's

And I have a complete pair of C2's (with mount for fork) for the gold stantion'd Evo II's

any and all help appreciated!

Ta

oh and they are all used but in good condition, i have looked after them and all work i can get some pictures in the next few days but like i say they are used and not perfect but very good, the old mark here and there but nothing serious.

Grannville":2coc7rdp said:
basically i have a few sets of pace forks and i was just wondering what they might be worth......

RC36 Evo II Pro Class (gold stanchions)

RC36 Evo II with V mounts (same as above but without gold stanchion - where they the year after - i forget it's been that long)

RC36 Evo III (coil not air) comes with V mounts or disc

I also have a front hope C2 with specific mount for the caliper and a hope hub'd wheel with disc for the non-gold stanchioned Evo II's

And I have a complete pair of C2's (with mount for fork) for the gold stanchioned Evo II's

any and all help appreciated!

Ta

oh and they are all used but in good condition, i have looked after them and all work i can get some pictures in the next few days but like i say they are used and not perfect but very good, the old mark here and there but nothing serious.

Hi.

The forks with gold stanchions are RC36 Evo Proclass', the Evo II is the fork with no taper on the leg and a disk mount as standard. ;)

A couple of sets of Standard Evo's went on here a week or so ago for £60-£70.
They may fetch a little more if in excellent nick.
The gold stanchioned Proclass will probably fetch £30-£40 more.

As for the Evo IIs I'd guess somewhere in the same kind of price range, around the £70-£90 mark, again a little more in excellent condition.

The disk mounts are an odd one, they're not particularly sort after and don't come up too often so I don't know. Including them with the fork may help with the sale a bit?

Also check that there are no cracks in the disk hub. They regularly go on the alloy flange where it presses onto the Ti body. ;)

Hope this helps some. ;)

Could be interested in the Pro Class forks with the gold stanctions- have they got v mounts or not? Just want to clear...

Could also be tempted by the others if the price/condition is right.
What are the steerer lengths?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back