Last Call for Scottish Retrobikers

velomaniac

MacRetro Rider
I have noticed that there are quite a few Scottish members of this site but only a few of the usual suspects get together for meets under the MacRetro banner.

Down South meets are often quite well attended and I'm quite envious of this state of affairs.

I thus cordially invite any Scottish Retro bikers to Glentress this Saturday 15th November meeting outside the 'Hub Cafe' from 1030am to hit the trail by roughly 11am and plod around the red route. A retro bike is not essential, just the retro mindset.

Alternatively if you do not wish to join us then contact us on this thread, we'd love to hear from you and maybe plan events you may wish to take part in.

Cheers all :D

Velomaniac
(owner of possibly the most lurid colour schemed old bike anywhere)

fellow scot here :) i live near dunragit(southwest). once my singlespeed is on the go i'll be back at some of my old haunts like 7 stanes(glentrool). could possibly try and get a meet up the road with some of you guys sometime.

Great to hear from you Greenfinger !

A southern 7 stanes meet is likely in the nearish future.

Keep an eye out on the events section for MacRetro

Cheer

greenfinger do you have anything at the moment? Could come along anyway, there'll be a few moderns I think.

Hi there, I live in Carlisle just south of the border. I use the Lake District, Newcastleton and Mabie Forest, never been to Glentress.

I can`t join you this week as I`ve other things on...............decorating :( :(

Thats what I was thinking :LOL: come one do the decorating next week.

I've got the KillerV, Ive got the KillerV, I've got the KillerV, Ive got the KillerV, I've got the KillerV, Ive got the KillerV, I've got the KillerV, Ive got the KillerV, I've got the KillerV, Ive got the KillerV............... :D

Would love to join you but banned from riding until the new year as I get married in mid December

Plus my retro gate on modern tyres will be finished by then (I hope)

Back