Living Room bike storage

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Living in a second floor appartment I do not have the luxury of a garage or shed to store my bikes. However I have just bought this to tidy things up a little.

48f35f3c.jpg

Cost me £29 on ebay & doubles as a basic workstand. Ok its not THE most attractive thing in the world but it beats having bikes piled up. Oh and its free standing too, so I dont need to piss off my landlord by drilling into the walls :)

looking good mate.

i just use the wall in the bedroom/lounge/hall and bathroom to prop mine up.......and i have a treble garage but i have to go outside to use that :LOL:

loving your storage solution- wish I was allowed to bring my bikes into the house- best holiday I ever had was this year in the lakes. The only place I could put the bike was in the lounge of the holiday cottage we stayed in :cool:

The only thing better than riding my bike was being able to eyeball it- all night long.

I was keen on moving it into the bedroom but as you can guess the wife to exception to this suggestion.... :roll: .

I'm going to get something like that for the garage. Once I have sold the car, (anyone looking for a Lotus 7 replica?) I will actually be able to use the garage to keep stuff in!

clockworkgazz":1wja5f4g said:
loving your storage solution- wish I was allowed to bring my bikes into the house- best holiday I ever had was this year in the lakes. The only place I could put the bike was in the lounge of the holiday cottage we stayed in :cool:

The only thing better than riding my bike was being able to eyeball it- all night long.

I was keen on moving it into the bedroom but as you can guess the wife to exception to this suggestion.... :roll: .

Thats brilliant Gaz :LOL: I live with my bro for the time being and i'm definitely with you on the eyeballing bikes routine all night in the living room. I do it all the time plus my Hot was in my bedroom for about 6 months and was the first thing i gazed upon in the morning........ahem cough afternoon

I really like that idea, and Im in the same boat storage wise - I have a 'bike store' downstairs, but it serves 11 flats, and appears to be mainly full of other people crap, Im the only one with bikes in there at the minute! Im lucky as, like you I have high ceilings, however the very oddly shaped kitchen/living area is 3 sided, 2 sides taken up by massive windows, 1 side by the kitchen/door/storage - so it aint that easy to find somewhere to put 2 in here... I do have the Salsa in here all the time though, as despite being the least valuable monetarily, its the most valuable sentimentally :)

maybe I need to get rid of the kitchen table :?:

your lap can easily replace the rather useless bit of furniture other people call "a table", Get shot of it is what I say :twisted:

I thought it was only me that liked to eyeball my steed all night.

The missus gets ever so upset....shame she is not made out of box section witn CNC'd (grease) nipples.....

Coat....

Gone....

Back