Team Lavender Paint Job - Where Do I Go?

LeeDevelopment

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Hello there,

Just about to overhaul my 'keeper' with a new paint job and would like the Fat Chance 'Team Lavender'. Can anyone tell me of a UK paint shop that can do this and roughly how much I would be looking at for a hardtail frame's worth please?

Re:

Give Fatcreations in Chichester a shout. Alistair will give you a quote asap. They even airbrush the decals instead of using vinyl.

Re:

His Harlequin fade with custom painted graphics is £450-475 + shipping costs both ways £50, unless his prices have gone up, so id expect to pay maybe £75-100 less for one colour with custom graphics.

Re:

I had a tiny FAT blasted and powdercoated RAL Lavender for £50 all in by a local reccd Powdercoater Co. Plain Lavender should not be a prob for one near you or a decent car sprayer. Then just get decals from Gil. The likes of JR or FC are best suited to highly complex bespoke paint jobs or repros imo, they can have upto 6mth waiting lists etc too.

For a wet paint spray try Argos in Bristol or Bob Jackson in Leeds. They are the default choice frame sprayers who almost everyone recommends.

Re:

The original Team Lavender was based on the "Milka" purple chocolate wrapper, with a red tint pearl clear coat over the frame.

The red pearl really brings out the lavender nicely and should be considered when going for a accurate repaint.

Cheers.

Back