Wolber mountain bike tyres

StevieBob

Dirt Disciple
Hello all,

A couple of months back I bought a very good looking 1990 Gian Terrago with completely Deore DX original parts (besides the pedals grrr). Now it came with a very good looking pair of Wolber Transalp tyres. Now I have been looking for more information about Wolber and there is not much kicking back from old friend google. On velobase I could only find cyclocross and road tyres. Now I am a very curious customer and I would love to know more about Wolber in general and their mountainbike tyres specially (bonus points for more knowledge on the Transalp.

Hope you guys (and the odd girl) can help me. Thanks in advance,

Stephen

Wolber tyres is no longer, they were bought by Michelin & its possible that Mavic bought the rim division. So sadly you won't find much if anything after late 80s, early 90s.

iscervo":1b06p05f said:
Wolber tyres is no longer, they were bought by Michelin & its possible that Mavic bought the rim division. So sadly you won't find much if anything after late 80s, early 90s.

Thank you, so much I knew. Thats why google isnt much help and I am turning to the good people here to get some more info :)

Back