Klein Adroit 20th Anniversary95. Attitude with Adroit logo?

Yetidh9

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Calling out you Klein folks. I am looking to buying an Klein Adroit 20th Anniversary -95 bike.

From some of the discussion in here I can understand that the late Adroit's were actually Attitudes with an Adroit logo on. Does this also go for the 20th Anniversary bike? I already have an 94 Sea and Sky Attitude, so It would be a shame to buy a frame that is identically besides the paint.

An example of one can be found here: http://www.oldklein.com/vanha/kleinit/Adroit20jens.htm

Cheers, Jakob

Re:

All '95 Adroits are "real" Adroits. In the 1996 model year production, you have a mixture of "real" Adroits with the 2" downtube and others that used the smaller downtube from the Attitude. Nonetheless, 1996 would mark Klein's 21st anniversary and they never made any 21st Anniversary bikes so there's nothing for you to worry about except finding a 20th Anniversary Adroit that's for sale. Good luck.

Thank you very much for your kind and swift answer.

I am so much looking forward to see the actual bike. Unfortunate it do not have the Strada fork but and suspesion option. But the paintjob in all glossy Black could somehow make up for that :)

If anybody h´got some links to more information on the 20th Anniversary series bikes I would be very happy if you could post it here.

Back