BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Ya ... It's all got a price, but in the realm of reality:

What wouldn't you let go?

For me - My Cameron

Re:

For me - hope: the hope that humankind will finally, once and for all. begin behaving in a compassionate and enlightened manner. and stop all of the corruption and killing going on all over this world.

Re: Re:

k-rod":beio1bbb said:
For me - hope: the hope that humankind will finally, once and for all. begin behaving in a compassionate and enlightened manner. and stop all of the corruption and killing going on all over this world.

Hope like the hubs? :LOL:

Me thinks hope could be lost before that romax :D

Bikes gents ... What bikes ;)

My Zaskar.

Its been sold once before, its been stolen and disappeared for over a year but I got it back both times.

I couldnt let it go now.

file.php

The Megamo.
It took years of patience, but I finally found one, it is perfect to ride, looks spot on and is also quite light.

Although im now at the stage where all my bikes are not for sale as I either have them exactly how I want them, or are well on there way to that stage.

Would have to be my humongous pioneer for retro. And my Coastroad for modern. How many bikes are there with THM in the frame number? ;)

At present.

Re:

my muirwoods

had it nearly 3 years now. most my bikes last 3 months before getting swapped :LOL: . took me 6 months to save up the £100 for it and it's taken me through everything. Last month I sold every single one of my bikes (13 of them) but the Marin stayed. In fact I tell everyone I'll be buried with that bike.

Attachments

• marin.jpg
    marin.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 548
Don't laugh but my 87 Emmelle Dolomite. I just feel 100% right on that bike even if I'm not the best rider it rides the best........go figure ?

Re: Re:

k-rod":29nnsumc said:

+1

Back