Klein retail prices 1993 Fusion Cycles

Vinevo

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Thought I would throw this up for reference for those interested, ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 716
Buy an adroit, use it for 20 years and then sell it for the same price ;-)

Nice info!

Always thought the Rainforests and Mardi Gras were more expensive than the fades!

Thats really interesting Ash. The sus fork options were pricey options which 20 years later devalue the framesets worth! Adroits were proper pricey.

Fusion were the klein importer back then, they stored some of their 'stock' in the shop I worked at in London, a treasure trove for a 16/17 year old!!

Using a simple inflation calculator, and considering these were frameset prices, I would say that Kleins are a real bargain today!

kleinrenzo":23jkppi7 said:
Wondering what the difference is between Attitude and Attitude II ?

Possibly the change in seat tube diameter / debossed decals?
Attitude 1 being left over 92 stock.

lewisfoto":12nrcb1y said:
Using a simple inflation calculator, and considering these were frameset prices, I would say that Kleins are a real bargain today!

Well if we follow your inflation theory, let's say that they should be twice as expensive today....?.... Can you find a rigid NOS Rainforrest Adroit for less than £4100 today? I you can find one at all.......

....or even a rigid NOS Gator Attitiude for less than £2700? Even though that might actually be possible by searching through local ads and get seriously lucky.....I don't think anyone who knows the real value of these things will sell for anything less than that.

Back