Hope fatso

Bruce6571

Retro Newbie
Hi. Having a bit of a problem identifying the age of Fatso hubs. Can anybody help please. I am thinking of getting them for my 97/98 sts build.

You mean fatsno? Front narrowest is 135 and rear 170 iirc. Unlikely to fit a frame from that era as they were issued 2015 on.

Re:

Fatso hubs were a retro thing, I think I had one around 97/8. They were probably around a year or so by then.

Bruce6571":2fjht62x said:
https://www.hopetech.com/product-documents/hubs/

Looking at hope Website, seems even they dont know the difference.

Blimey! that's a bit poor. They should have a browse on here for more accurate information.

This is a Fatso with an original box. There is a time line somewhere - other than the inaccurate one on the Hope website :roll:

Pip

Attachments

• Fatso Front 32h Red.jpg
    Fatso Front 32h Red.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 360
Bruce6571":3noj7142 said:
Is that your own photo? For sale??
I'm sorry to say that it is not my photo. I was merely trying to help by showing what a Hope Fatso Hub looks like. I performed a quick google image search, and the picture you see was one of the results.

Did you search for any sort of timeline for Hope Hubs?

I did quick search on here just now for the answer to your question in your first post . The Fatso appears to have been introduced in late '94/95.

Have a read of the whole thread, as there are many links within it that may answer all your questions on Hope Hubs.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=391512

Pip.

Latest posts

Back