Zinniness ...... lets build the dream, Project Flowers

Re: Re:

jazzibizznizz":ohtezy9k said:
Maybe I'm too honest for my own good, but I would go for 531 decals. Also I think Reynolds won't sell their decals to anyone. They want to see some proof that their tubes are marked up correctly, but I may be mistaken.

Reynolds will sell decals direct, I have had a few sets in the past and no proof has ever been requested, also H lloyd will sell decals on behalf of reynolds as the only certified supplier, he'll even draw any set up decals that aren't on file.

I also understand the honesty side of what you are saying, But! as I have explained I am not out to be dishonest and all will be out in the open to all that ever show interest or ask about its authenticity.

retrobikeguy":2ykeixus said:
I also understand the honesty side of what you are saying, But! as I have explained I am not out to be dishonest and all will be out in the open to all that ever show interest or ask about its authenticity.
True, and at the end of the day, you have to ask yourself what's going to give you the most pleasure when you're riding it or showing it? It is only a little sticker, it doesn't really matter what it says!

longun":3bv05uxx said:
Ask gil for a "would like to be 753" decal :)

Or.... Ask Aunty Gil to make a special, "531" but using the the 753 colours.... at first glance it would look right, only on closer inspection would the truth be revealed.. :D

If he's too busy I'll draw it up for you...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 201

Peachy!":2n139hqe said:
longun":2n139hqe said:
Ask gil for a "would like to be 753" decal :)

Or.... Ask Aunty Gil to make a special, "531" but using the the 753 colours.... at first glance it would look right, only on closer inspection would the truth be revealed.. :D

If he's too busy I'll draw it up for you...

This is absolutely the solution.

Such a good idea!

Re:

I'm liking this idea too

2021-02-2718-24-221935389492964176220.jpg

Re:

Cheers Chris, Camera made it look blotchy but it looks so much nicer in real life

Re:

BLINKIN flip!!

You'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between that and the detail pic from the MBUK article!

Excellent work! :cool:

Have you worked out what the green lettering / design is on the seatstays yet?
My guess is Mint Sauce. :?

Keep up the good work!

boy"O"boy

Re:

I havent

From what I can see ....

stem has a mint sauce in a green spread eagle style
along the driveside top tube I think its the sticker sheet B&W mint and coleman riding
either side behind the chainset a Mavic decal

maybe some of the green chainstay ones were off this sheet?

file.php

Back