Zaskar archaeology

Swede

Gold Trader
Funk Fan
Feedback
View
Okay, after hijacking Patch’s Green Ano GT Zaskar thread here’s one dedicated for mine… Actually it’s not mine, it’s my brothers-in-law’s but I offered to tidy it up (any excuse!) as he wanted to give it to his son.

I wasn’t planning on starting a build thread so don’t have a start picture but I took this photo whist riding around the woods in Hareskov (Copenhagen) shortly before the chain snapped and I had to walk home! The original plan was just to do a refresh (cables, bearings etc) but once I noticed the green anodizing under the blue I couldn’t really help myself.
IMG_0122.JPG IMG_5466.JPEG IMG_5464.JPEG

The plan now is a bit organic as I wasn’t sure what would happen to the green once I’d decided to remove the blue paint; it was either going to have to be polished back to bare metal or it would be okay. As you can see it’s mostly okay so the plan is to finish the paint removal and shove some new decals on it. IMG_5470.JPEG IMG_5472.JPEG IMG_5473.JPEG IMG_5475.JPEG IMG_5477.JPEG

Last edited:
Decals... what do I need? Are they black & white, yellow & blue or something else? How many versions did GT make? I need some help!

Back