BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Nope!

No mojo

Not yet

Sherwood Pines? It may as well be the Radio 2 of cycling but with more with e-bikes

Makes Thetford look exciting.

Mark I could of told you it was shite visited it around 2005 it wasn't nothing back then guess it hasn't changed a bit like Swinley and that one in the New forest just don't bother

I've been watching a lot of the Paralympics.

Inspiring.

They've inspired me to feel pathetic and ashamed of myself.
Same here, I see athletes,swimmers, and cyclists, without arms and legs, blind and all sorts of other things and I am struggling to get my arse off the chair and go out for a ride... I am useless 😞😞😞

Pines? has some good sections, depends why you went there to ride. If it was for gravity assisted trails then a flat woodland probably is not the best choice, if it was for the amazing singletrack in the woods and all of the woods around it, then riding the man made trails in the middle is also probably not the best choice either :)

Pines? has some good sections, depends why you went there to ride. If it was for gravity assisted trails then a flat woodland probably is not the best choice, if it was for the amazing singletrack in the woods and all of the woods around it, then riding the man made trails in the middle is also probably not the best choice either :)
We went as it was somewhere different but was very disappointed on the day. It felt very safe and clinical.

There were also quite a few MX bikes tearing up the place.

Another day maybe.

We went as it was somewhere different but was very disappointed on the day. It felt very safe and clinical.

There were also quite a few MX bikes tearing up the place.

Another day maybe.

Probably not worth traveling too far to, im local so not so bad for me.

MX bikes are big around here, you can ride most the day and just have to cross the odd road now and again, there is a massive area across the fire road at the back of the pines tracks that for years was full most weekends with bikes but as usual the authorities started policing it and now the bikes just go everywhere else again. Last group i saw out on bikes up around pines, the other month, was about 35 strong.

Am happy to revist the Pines again one day but will need a local as the bike park was really a bit naff

After doing a few of the runs around the park, we rode the railway trail up to Bilthsthorpe in search of food, then the White (?) Trail back to the car park.

We could see lots of extra stuff around but as above, it needs a local in charge to show us Fenland flatties around.

Thetford/ Brandon is kind of just open for miles upon miles so you can be out on your own and rack up 30 miles of off road trundling and barely see another soul or e-bike

Back