Yo Eddy BIN but beware

cornholio's RC200

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190855084329

Looks nice but exercise caution... Frodsham was where Dave Hughes was from wasn't it? Or Konamad or Ringlemike or Hughesdavo? Add zero feedback and you have a scam waiting to happen. (If it is your frame then I'm sorry but I have to warn others of this person).

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i have pm-ed the seller fattiman to confirm a few things, mainly assuming he's not the aforementioned scammer, a beware thread would be unfair to him and potentially ruin his ebay sale.

although i will admit 2+2 could equal 4 it could also be a case of getting it wrong.

Ah. I apologise unreservedly to fattiman. In my defence it was just an observation that the seller had no feedback rating and also he lives in Frodsham which was where 'he should not be named' came from.

Unfortunately I can't afford it otherwise I could make your day. Sorry :(

i don't think there is a need for an apology as such, you're trying to stop people from a potential of being scammed from a previous issue.

got a pm back from fattiman, he sold this a while ago, so it's not him selling it on ebay.

Back