XT M730 hub cone nuts

therealjaxon

GT Fan
Feedback
View
Cone nuts needed for the following XT M730 hubs - HB M730 and FH M732.
NOS preferred but vgc will do just as well.
Help and Web Links always appreciated

Re:

Help bump!!

Bit more info:
The hubs are a Deore XT HB730 front hub and Deore XT FH732 rear hub.

The measurements of the cones I need are as follows:

HB-M730 – M9 x 9.6mm (Left and Right side)
FH-M732 – M10 x 9mm (Right cone) M10 x 13.5mm (Left cone)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

p.s: I have tried Wheels Manufacturing UK and these cone nuts are too old to be stocked (??)
Surely this is the point of the business - to make parts no longer available :roll:

So my only hope is someone from here really. Unless, I just buy another pair of hubs, but that seems a bit extreme!

Re:

Wheels manufacturing coeds for the rear are cn-r002 and cn-r060

The drive side being similar for all the range I would think you could pick one up (or pinch it from another hub)
Non drive (left) you may be able to replace the spacer to use other cones?

Have you tried the shimano part numbers?

Front hubs, buy three hubs and we which have none knackered cones, normally the left is best.

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":26iexz23 said:
Front hubs, buy three hubs and we which have none knackered cones, normally the left is best.

Left cone from UK riden hub, Right cone from where right side of road is used. :)
(Yet You ride on right side of road when using left part of the road) :LOL:

Re: Re:

rider":15c5x3ep said:
FluffyChicken":15c5x3ep said:

Left cone from UK riden hub, Right cone from where right side of road is used. :)
(Yet You ride on right side of road when using left part of the road) :LOL:

:)

Though
More to do with washing a bike, hosing from the drive-side side (more than the left) and laying it on the none drive side when layed down i think.

So the right side get washed, blasted with hose, or heaven forbid a high pressure hose more and then the water sits over the seals bearing waiting to just go in.

Freehubs of at the rear make it worse still.

Re:

Funny you should say that, I'm watching a complete rear axle at the minute from them on eBay. I'll have to ask if they can also supply the fronts too - fingers crossed! ;)

Re:

They have the rear axle on the website to. 15£ plus delivery.
New balls another 5er for grade 25 stainless

All that's left is the shell though?

Re:

I doubt they have the front as I bought their boxes of spares of them. Which included the cone and axles in one.
The seals, covers etc in another.

Back