WWII C.T.C Gazette’s, The Official Organ of the Cyclists’ Touring Club

Thats really cool. Especially the letter about changing the side of the road we drive on!

Also its interesting to read that 62% of road accidents were attributed to pedestrians with only 15% to drivers......oh how things have changed......i doubt a pedestrian is ever to blame in our litigious society now!

Thats really cool. Especially the letter about changing the side of the road we drive on!

Also its interesting to read that 62% of road accidents were attributed to pedestrians with only 15% to drivers......oh how things have changed......i doubt a pedestrian is ever to blame in our litigious society now!
Now that I refound them, I don’t know what to do with them. I’m 76, my kids will toss them when I go to the storage bin. They were still stuffed in the old repair manual until yesterday when found them again when I referenced it. Been there for some time. One of the local bike shop guys collects this kind of stuff and I have given him tones of stuff, including two other wartime CTC magazines. We are from the USA so a better home might be found in the UK? I was going to give him these but they are UK publications and I would rather see it in a UK collectors hands, assuming that they are worth it for historical reference. Anyone have any idea of a better home? They are free, plus postage, but it’s got to be with a collector, not a flipper. I’ve read them and re read them many times so they need to be passed on. They may be common in the UK and worthless, but I need to know if this is so as I can then pass it on to the local bike shop collector.

Last edited:
Back