Wow XTR stuff

JimBob22

Old School Hero
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I see your using the old skool interpretation of "nos" still. Where you expect it to be new, unused, but possibly in a shabby box or missing it packaging altogether.......errr......no......

NOS....." An item i feel is worth a lot, which i want to get more for regardless of condition or years of use"

I bought some nos xc pro shifters......from the photos.....used, oh and touched up, oh and damaged through use......nos though.!

Im fine with it, went cheap as im assuming everybody just went "wtaf he on about" and didn't bid to much.

I see your using the old skool interpretation of "nos" still. Where you expect it to be new, unused, but possibly in a shabby box or missing it packaging altogether.......errr......no......

NOS....." An item i feel is worth a lot, which i want to get more for regardless of condition or years of use"

I bought some nos xc pro shifters......from the photos.....used, oh and touched up, oh and damaged through use......nos though.!

Im fine with it, went cheap as im assuming everybody just went "wtaf he on about" and didn't bid to much.
Just read an advert on eBay for some XC Pro levers - from the description “were NOS until a few years ago when they were lightly used”. I think some people think NOS is like something that has been added and gradually wears off.

Back