For Sale SOLD - White Industries ENO/MI5 wheelset - Single Speeders delight!

amedias

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Selling my 'spare' ENO wheelset as realistically nobody needs a 'spare' set of these 🙄

These are fantastic wheels, allowing you to run SS on any frame without a chain tensioner even with vertical dropouts as the rear hub has an eccentric axle.
These are built as up as 'sensible' wheels, plenty tough but still pretty light, bearings are in great shape, threads are all fine, rims have been used but don't have much wear and are ding free.

Rear White Industries ENO Eric's Eccentric Hub, Fixed/Free, 32H, 135mm bolt in
Front White Industries MI5 Hub, 32H, 100mm QR
Front and rear Ritchey Rock Pro rims, ~450g, 23mm external width, I LOVE these rims, tough but light enough and a nice width.
Rear is Built 3x, front is built 1x

Asking £200 + P&P

I am happy to post at cost (whatever that works out to be) one I've located a box, but they're in Exeter if you want to collect.

IMG_8533.jpg
IMG_8534.jpg
IMG_8535.jpg

Last edited:
If only I could!

But I'm happy to get a postage quote for you if you're interested, I posted a frame to Belgium last year and it wasn't outrageously expensive...

If only I could!

But I'm happy to get a postage quote for you if you're interested, I posted a frame to Belgium last year and it wasn't outrageously expensive...
Appreciated mate but afraid I don't fancy the import charges and the waiting game. Last time the parcel was stuck for nearly 3 weeks. Lovely set though, surprised nobody has bought them yet!

Latest posts

Back