Which one of you lot is this then?

All I remember is pinching girls bums in night clubs.

Where did you put them? I kept mine in a basket under the bed.

Now, IF I were fernickerty, I'd be asking about the surround sound system, digital video cameras, MP3 player, DVD player and so-on, it was all about in various forms, Win98 PC, Sega, SNES, Playstation, widescreen TV etc etc etc blah de blah de blah

*Goldeneye in big head mode on the N64! How could I forget that??*

We were not stoneage in the 90's

(as for me, it was weed, alcohol, cycling, recreational pharmaceuticals, cycling, sunsheeeeeeine, cycling, Ozrics, Eat Static and, er cycling)

97, passed driving test. car had a CD player in it.
ok, it was a portable CD player that plugged in to the cassette deck, but it had it. :)
everybody was getting aluminium frames, I was still riding a steel british eagle with garbage components and a rigid fork.
DAT walkman, pa, 98 I bought my first minidisc player. a sharp MD-MS702 (I had to go look it up).
:)

perhaps the recreational phama is the reason I don't remember much of that time.
I met my wife then. it took another 15 years before we reached anywhere near that point though, and in the middle was a lot of erm, stuff. :)
I kept the bums in a cardboard box I got from Ikea. :)

80’s
  • Apple Macintosh. ...
  • Nintendo Entertainment System. ...
  • Sony Walkman TPS-L2. ...
  • Casio calculator watch. ...
  • Nintendo Game Boy. ...
  • Sony Trinitron TVs. ...
  • VHS player.
  • Polaroid Sun 660 Camera
  • Mobile Phone
  • Scientific Calculator
  • Simon Says Game
  • Boomboxes
  • Pac-Man

Saga Master system and Megadrive
Gamegear (with TV tuner)
knock off calculator watches (from some market on holiday)
A TV that wasn't quite colour (the colour module had gone, so green showed red etc.)
Greenday (the first time round)
Nivarna (the second time round)
Vinyl so cheap you bought it with your paper round money
Terrorists who rang ahead (not that it served us much use in Warrington and Manchester)

somethings come back in flashes, others are like a wave of confusion, but rarely does my adled mind remember anything clearly. keep em coming, it's interesting. :)

Latest posts

Back