Wheels: 1989 Campagnolo Euclid hubs on Mavic M6CD

domperry76

Old School Hero
1989 Campagnolo Euclid hubs on Mavic M6CD rims. The hubs are in great condition: they have polished up really nicely and the internals are in great nick too; the original QR levers are also included. Front rim looks virtually untouched, while the rear has a few patches on the sidewall where the hard anodising has worn through. Note that the hub takes a screw-on freehub. £80 plus £10 postage or happy for collection from Dorking. SOLD £80 + postage

Pics: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtQvSgbr8qvXqtxMvo5 ... g?e=pl35pd

Re:

Also interested so could I be second in line if the rear hub is 135mm spacing as opposed to 130mm as don't want to squish my frame! :D

Actually scratch that dibs if that is OK as I'd need to work out how to get a freewheel to fit etc. and was just wooed by the beauty of these wheels. Apart from anything I'm sure there is an Attitude/Adroit/Zinn out there that will be a lot more deserving of these wheels!

Right then - I've measured it up and it's 130mm wide. Marco has first dibs, but if the postage is too complicated to Italy (and god knows it might be) then I'll let you know.

Latest posts

Back