What's this hub? Not a White Industries

TreaderSteve

Senior Retro Guru
I narrowly missed out on a W.I. Tracker front 32h hub the other day on ebay - won by f****y according to the bidding history - could that be fluffychicken as ebay foreshortens names somewhat?!

Which has led me to buy this as I need a plain silver 32h front to go with a silver Surly double freewheel rear...looks nicely made, not brand new, has the look I'm after...but would be nice to know what is it...?? Seller says it's 'DF', but don't know where he got that from as it seems un-logoed....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DF-FRONT-HUB ... 1438.l2649

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

It was a bit rich for me in the end too - would have been nice at £45 being new and just needing a polish!

Back