What's in the box redux - Another blummin' bontrager

Looks great already Matt. 👍
It's a beautiful colour that purple.
I have that Titec alloy post going spare if it's any good to you?

I have that Titec alloy post going spare if it's any good to you?
That would be great Ben, drop me a PM to let me know how much you want for it .

It is a stunning colour in the flesh. I'm glad I took the plunge, but even gladder I didn't get stung for import duties.

It’s a lovely looking frame.

Good to be lucky with customs too! I’m expecting to get stung for a frame shortly. It’s been at customs for nearly a week now…

Wow!

So glad you got it mate.

Looks immaculate.

So nice, in fact, I think you should really push the boat out with the components! No sacrifces or concessions made! ;)

I actually really like it with the 1x setup. I'm bastardizing a similarly amazing old frame myself at the moment, because I want to see how it'll ride on the regular like that.

You can always go back to period anytime you want!

PS. Skinwalls tho! ;)

Not convinced by skinwalls, I'm leaning towards some conti cross kings.

In terms of bling the xtr m9000 chainset will go on, and I'll keep an eye out for some nice v brakes, but I'm not forking out for avid black ops.

Very nice! I'm rueing the day I decided to restore those Mag21s, it's slowing my build and you got yours up and running in no time at all!

Very nice! I'm rueing the day I decided to restore those Mag21s, it's slowing my build and you got yours up and running in no time at all!

Ah, but you're putting proper effort in, I'm just throwing money at a frame and then throwing whatever I've got in the parts bin at it.

I'll wait a while until the memory of the credit card bill fades, and then track down some more bling bits. I like the look of some of the SIM works finishing kit.

Back