Withdrawn Vintage tools clearout FAG Cyclo Terry's Maillard THREAD CLOSED

Re:

I’ll take that tool roll please, would you post?
Guessing it has a strap at the bag to fix to the saddle rails?
cheers
Richard

Re: Re:

richardshill":3mmomgio said:
I’ll take that tool roll please, would you post?
Guessing it has a strap at the bag to fix to the saddle rails?
cheers
Richard

Thanks for your interest, but I don't think you have the right idea about the pouch. It does look similar to tool rolls out there, but mine is designed without the ability to unroll so that there's a thing with all the tools fastened on. With mine, the top flap opens up but the rest doesn't unroll since the sides are stitched to side panels about 3cm across. And there's no strap on the back to fasten onto the rails. The straps you can see in the pic are correctly spaced to fasten to the saddlebag loops on many of the older saddles (as mentioned on the thread). Anyway, thanks for highlighting this area for confusion (I suppose I could have put on more pics, but I couldn't really take that much interest)- I guess I'll now clarify it on the thread. If you'd no longer be interested now, then fair do's.

richardshill":3pg5rmb5 said:
Ah, am still keen pending an extra picture or two.
It does look good, just fretting about if it’ll fit :)

TBH I think it's pretty well described in all my above extra notes, and as I said, I can't really take that much interest in selling the pouch to go taking extra pics.

pigman":1xlf1a4l said:
nice thread, blast from the past tooling

Thanks. I could have actually listed a fair few more classic ones, but just the number I have up took some doing:) I particularly like the stuff like the old Proofide tin and things like Villiers freewheel removers/spanners. Nice ornamental objects, plus sometimes essential when no other tool will do the job short of making something homemade:)

Re: Vintage tools clearout FAG Dura Ace Cyclo Terry's Maillard e

Shimano headset spanners, Campag headset spanners, Cyclo thread chaser/cutter, Dia Compe 3rd hand tool, 4 pin BMX tool, 2 x Mallard tools, Small Atom tool and Hoban cone spanner set all SOLD

Back