Venturi Columbus Genius Italian šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹ Fillet Brazed unique race MTB

VERY nice rig :cool:: well done!

Curious to see how the additional yellow bits work out; have you considered installing a bottle cage and use that for a nice blue or yellow bottle?

Only thing I am unsure of, are the colored spoke nippels, but hey: if you ride fast enough, no one notices ;)

Enjoy the bike and ride!

VERY nice rig :cool:: well done!

Curious to see how the additional yellow bits work out; have you considered installing a bottle cage and use that for a nice blue or yellow bottle?

Only thing I am unsure of, are the colored spoke nippels, but hey: if you ride fast enough, no one notices ;)

Enjoy the bike and ride!
Thanks man
No, no more yellow bits and I donā€™t think Iā€™ll bother with a bottle cage for now
I too am unhappy with the purple nipples on the wheels - but unfortunately for some strange reason the few M900 hubbed wheels Iā€™ve seen all have this - it seems to be some new ā€˜distinguishing markā€™ for M900 !

It's looking absolutely brilliant. All the thought that went into making the choices for components has definitely paid off.

It's looking absolutely brilliant. All the thought that went into making the choices for components has definitely paid off.
Thanks man - and thanks for your help and encouragement
Letā€™s see how it fares in BoTm - and the lack of love for Italian MTBā€™s!

Back