velobase - vintage road component database

Herera

Retro Newbie
Very useful site indeed I look regularly but unfortunately I found nothing about spokes. I have double butted spokes with a letter 'Y' stamped like Hoshi spokes.. Anyone?

Citoyen du monde

rBotM Winner
Herera":2ygdf30q said:
Very useful site indeed I look regularly but unfortunately I found nothing about spokes. I have double butted spokes with a letter 'Y' stamped like Hoshi spokes.. Anyone?

Prym (made in Germany) My favourites.

Herera

Retro Newbie
Citoyen du monde":6w9fiu7u said:
Herera":6w9fiu7u said:

Prym (made in Germany) My favourites.

Bingo! Thanks.. found them on eBay.nl

johntomjoe

Retro Guru
cuda2k":1l3wt7dj said:
A quick hello to everyone here at RetroBIKE. I'm the owner and developer of VeloBase. Thanks for the compliments on the site, it's been a project of mine for about 8 months now and has grown quite quickly. Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions, comments, problems, etc etc about the site. The email address is avaliable on the website.

excellent site very usefull :D

dincost

Dirt Disciple
hi guys,not sure if it's the right topic (if it's not,I apologize)-does anyone know anything regarding Abbey?I have searched on the Internet,on Velobase and another sites,but found nothing.I only know that was an English brand that produced bikes on the "bike-boom" period:'70-'80's.Thanks
Nicu

Peachy!

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
Claud Butler Fan
Feedback
View
Hello all, I’ve recently been adding a few components to Velo base, after an initial struggle with uploading photos I eventually worked out how to use the “basic uploader” but some items don’t offer up the basic option, such as the frame/bike section.
Anyone else had similar problems?

Ps I have attempted to email the host but have had no reply so far and yes I do have the latest flash/Adobe down loaded.

onegoodbike

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Re:

Sadly Velobase is no longer working for me, just getting an error message, anyone else having issues using it?.

Cheers Matt

Peachy!

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
Claud Butler Fan
Feedback
View
Re: Re:

Matt70":2km97t84 said:
Sadly Velobase is no longer working for me, just getting an error message, anyone else having issues using it?.

Cheers Matt

Working for me Matt, but only on PC, doesnt want to play on mobile/tablet.

When it does stop it will be a great loss. I do wonder what the future of all our digital history storage is.....