Vauxhall Nova Sport on ebay: WTF??!!!

Seen this before, where someone claiming to be advertising an item and not actually selling so there’s no point in bidding. Not sure how this works other than maybe working as click bait to garner more interest?

On a side note, I’ve driven one of these & found it very uncomfortable, the steering/seat/pedals don’t line up so you sort of drive it twisted... very weird...

Re:

I’d love a nova sport

Had several Nova’s and they drive like crap but nostalgia

I did a couple of 2.0 16v conversions in them. One was fitted with throttle bodies , stand alone ecu , cams , balanced engine etc. Made about 220bhp and sounded amazing

Re: Re:

d8mok":2z9jw0sp said:
I’d love a nova sport

Had several Nova’s and they drive like crap but nostalgia

I did a couple of 2.0 16v conversions in them. One was fitted with throttle bodies , stand alone ecu , cams , balanced engine etc. Made about 220bhp and sounded amazing

I'll likely know you then as I would have guessed you will have been on png back in the day or migweb lol

Absolutely loved my old novas, wish I'd not sold my Antibes a few years back, it's still about now with a let in it, nice to see it's still about, but I miss it though!

Re:

I didn’t really do the whole forum/group thing so much back then. Went to a few shows etc. Had a few other cars featured in mags too.

My throttle bodies Nova was peppermint green with white comp Mo wheels. You couldn’t miss it.

Re:

nothing suprising here at all.

Big vauxhall fan in my youth, 3 nova GSI's and dismantled about 13 in total.

Nova Sport is a rare car. limited numbers made, Irmscher air box for the carbs, Patten interior , peco exhaust, etc, A mint one was circulating for 65k at one point.

And to think i looked at a rotten one for 300 and walked away.

tis life.

I can remember a Sport being for sale when I was at Uni for £500. Amazing when a restored one went for £65k a few years back.

I’d love to drive a Nova now to see what they’re like. I had a couple of Nova’s back in the day, culminating with a standard GSi that I had part restored (in 2003 ish).

Amazing when a restored one went for £65k a few years back.

That was Dec's, it went to either a vauxhall dealership, or an owner with connections to them, in Ireland if I remember right!

Also I've likely said this before, but I remember your username from the vectra owners forum too, there's a few ex modified vauxhall owners on here and some that aren't, but are back on mtbs these days 😎

Back