Karma Various free stuff - just pay postage (more added 7/08/2023)

Everything in this thread is free to anyone who can collect, or I will send for the cost of postage. Sorry that the pics are all over the place but if it's on the list below it's still available and the pics are here somewhere!

1. Probably only useful as an add on if you're taking something else but I have a load of various branded ahead stem top caps (2nd from the left GT one gone), crank bolts and some Zefal pump clips (more pump clips than those pictured). Shown below in the first three pics on this post

2. 35mm QR clamp. possibly from a 90's Marin IFT but I'm not sure

3. Christophe toe clips

4. Unknown black plastic toe clips, more road style than MTB

5. Tioga Powerclips

6. Fred Salmon brake booster in really, really faded red. Who wouldn't want two kissing fish boosting their brakes?

7. Rock Shox Mag fork brace

8. Unbranded 1" (22.2mm) quill stem, black with cable routing. 115mm reach and around 10 degrees rise. She ain't no lightweight!

9. Gripshift SRT500R 3x8 speed. Working fine but grips are filthy and covers are worn

10. Dia Compe Vera PC8 levers. Paint flaking off as tends to happen with these

11. Wellgo reversible flat/spd pedals. No play but they could definitely use regreasing. I've straightened a bend in the cage but it's not perfect

12. Kalloy 1 1/8" (25.4mm quill) silver stem. 130mm reach and around 5 degree rise

13. Unbranded rear QR skewer

14. Profile 1 1/4" quill stem. 130mm reach and a minimal amount of rise

15. Scott bar ends

16. Blue spoke nipples (I think I counted 47)

View attachment 648215View attachment 648216View attachment 648217

View attachment 633615

TAKEN
1) XT M737 cantis. What you see is what you get. Springs and spring covers are there. Only one pad holder. Might be useful for spares
2) Curve cantis. What you see is what you get. Both pad holders present but no springs or bolts. Might be useful for spares
3) XT M734 cantis. No springs or spring covers but both pad holder present. Again, might be useful for spares
4) Shimano toe clips size L
5) Wellgo pedals with resin bodies. Both pretty smooth with no play
6) Red alloy bottle cage
7) ETC bar ends in nice condition
:cool: Deore LX pedals. One is smooth, the other has play and is not!
9) Zefal Spring cage
10) Unknown bottle cage in grey
11) Specialized bottle cage in silver
12) Rock Shox Judy XC for spares/repair. The steerer is 1 1/8" threadless (28.6mm OD) and is 178mm long. There is no compression or rebound but it can be slid up and down by hand, so isn't completely seized. The top cap is missing on one side. If someone wants the crown/steerer and someone else wants the rest I may be persuaded to split it. This might take a minute to post as I don't think I have any suitable packaging right now.
13) Mpedo flat pedals. All the pins are there and both are really smooth, though one has a tiniest bit of play
14) Tektro brake booster in blue
15) Selle Italia saddle dated 1996. Cover has come unstuck in a couple of places underneath. Some very minor nicks in the fabric on the corners
16) Crud Catcher with rubber bands
17) Zefal pump in fluro yellow. If I can find the frame mounts I'll include them, but not promising
1:cool: 1987 Turbo saddle in black. Great for a recovering project or just glue the tears and ride it
19) Silver 'Push' branded bottle cage
20) VP (I think) pedals with resin bodies and removable metal cages. Smooth and without play
21) 1995 Vetta Lite Gel saddle. Couple of little tears on the back, the worst one shown. Still nice and soft
22) Kalloy 26.8 x 300mm silver post
23) Marin IFT frame. This has been painted and had newer decals added but it's probably a 93 or close. Measure's 17" centre to to and the top tube is 22" c-c. Unfortunately it looks to have cracks where the seat stays meet the seat tube, which I've tried to capture in the pics - I don't have the inclination to look into it further to get confirmation. Seems a shame to bin it! (scrapped but mech hanger taken)
24) Cervus blue seatpost clamp 31.8mm
25) Specialized Comp-Set ahead stem for 1 1/8" steerer and 31.8mm bar. 100mm reach and around 5 degree rise
26) Genuine Shimano rear mech guard
27) Unbranded pair of cable hangers
2:cool: Black Isca bottle cage
29) Taiwanese resin bodied pedals. Nice and compact and both pretty smooth and without play
30) Black Elite bottle cage
Everything in this thread is free to anyone who can collect, or I will send for the cost of postage. Sorry that the pics are all over the place but if it's on the list below it's still available and the pics are here somewhere!

1. Probably only useful as an add on if you're taking something else but I have a load of various branded ahead stem top caps (2nd from the left GT one gone), crank bolts and some Zefal pump clips (more pump clips than those pictured). Shown below in the first three pics on this post

2. 35mm QR clamp. possibly from a 90's Marin IFT but I'm not sure

3. Christophe toe clips

4. Unknown black plastic toe clips, more road style than MTB

5. Tioga Powerclips

6. Fred Salmon brake booster in really, really faded red. Who wouldn't want two kissing fish boosting their brakes?

7. Rock Shox Mag fork brace

8. Unbranded 1" (22.2mm) quill stem, black with cable routing. 115mm reach and around 10 degrees rise. She ain't no lightweight!

9. Gripshift SRT500R 3x8 speed. Working fine but grips are filthy and covers are worn

10. Dia Compe Vera PC8 levers. Paint flaking off as tends to happen with these

11. Wellgo reversible flat/spd pedals. No play but they could definitely use regreasing. I've straightened a bend in the cage but it's not perfect

12. Kalloy 1 1/8" (25.4mm quill) silver stem. 130mm reach and around 5 degree rise

13. Unbranded rear QR skewer

14. Profile 1 1/4" quill stem. 130mm reach and a minimal amount of rise

15. Scott bar ends

16. Blue spoke nipples (I think I counted 47)

View attachment 648215View attachment 648216View attachment 648217

View attachment 633615

TAKEN
1) XT M737 cantis. What you see is what you get. Springs and spring covers are there. Only one pad holder. Might be useful for spares
2) Curve cantis. What you see is what you get. Both pad holders present but no springs or bolts. Might be useful for spares
3) XT M734 cantis. No springs or spring covers but both pad holder present. Again, might be useful for spares
4) Shimano toe clips size L
5) Wellgo pedals with resin bodies. Both pretty smooth with no play
6) Red alloy bottle cage
7) ETC bar ends in nice condition
:cool: Deore LX pedals. One is smooth, the other has play and is not!
9) Zefal Spring cage
10) Unknown bottle cage in grey
11) Specialized bottle cage in silver
12) Rock Shox Judy XC for spares/repair. The steerer is 1 1/8" threadless (28.6mm OD) and is 178mm long. There is no compression or rebound but it can be slid up and down by hand, so isn't completely seized. The top cap is missing on one side. If someone wants the crown/steerer and someone else wants the rest I may be persuaded to split it. This might take a minute to post as I don't think I have any suitable packaging right now.
13) Mpedo flat pedals. All the pins are there and both are really smooth, though one has a tiniest bit of play
14) Tektro brake booster in blue
15) Selle Italia saddle dated 1996. Cover has come unstuck in a couple of places underneath. Some very minor nicks in the fabric on the corners
16) Crud Catcher with rubber bands
17) Zefal pump in fluro yellow. If I can find the frame mounts I'll include them, but not promising
1:cool: 1987 Turbo saddle in black. Great for a recovering project or just glue the tears and ride it
19) Silver 'Push' branded bottle cage
20) VP (I think) pedals with resin bodies and removable metal cages. Smooth and without play
21) 1995 Vetta Lite Gel saddle. Couple of little tears on the back, the worst one shown. Still nice and soft
22) Kalloy 26.8 x 300mm silver post
23) Marin IFT frame. This has been painted and had newer decals added but it's probably a 93 or close. Measure's 17" centre to to and the top tube is 22" c-c. Unfortunately it looks to have cracks where the seat stays meet the seat tube, which I've tried to capture in the pics - I don't have the inclination to look into it further to get confirmation. Seems a shame to bin it! (scrapped but mech hanger taken)
24) Cervus blue seatpost clamp 31.8mm
25) Specialized Comp-Set ahead stem for 1 1/8" steerer and 31.8mm bar. 100mm reach and around 5 degree rise
26) Genuine Shimano rear mech guard
27) Unbranded pair of cable hangers
2:cool: Black Isca bottle cage
29) Taiwanese resin bodied pedals. Nice and compact and both pretty smooth and without play
30) Black Elite bottle cage
Hi,

New to the forum, so bare with me if I’ve missed anything here…
Just wondering if you still have the neon MT Zefal pump available please?

I’ve been searching for one of these for months.

I don’t know how to PM you? Many thanks.👍

Hi,

New to the forum, so bare with me if I’ve missed anything here…
Just wondering if you still have the neon MT Zefal pump available please?

I’ve been searching for one of these for months.

I don’t know how to PM you? Many thanks.👍

Sorry but that’s long gone. You need to have made 10 or maybe 20 genuine posts before you can send a PM but others can PM you. Good luck with your search :)

Been pretty busy so haven't bumped this in a while. Pretty sure everything is still available though

Back