For Sale U.S.E. Aero Wing, FSA OS 99 Reparto Corse stem, Microshift bar ends shifters

kingoffootball

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I figured I may as well put these up here in case they are of interest to anyone before I try selling them via Gumtree or look for a road based forum to list them on.

Carbon fibre Ultimate Sports Engineering Aero Wing £300 posted

This tri/TT bar setup was on a bike I bought and I gave them a go out of interest, but since I'll be building up the bike to use on/off road, these bars were never going to stay. I believe they retail at something stupid like £650, then an extra £70 for the optional carbon arms. They are in used condition, with a few scuffs and scratches, the worse of which is where the stem clamps, so please look at the photos and judge for yourself - if you want more photos, let me know. They come with the original aluminium arms, the carbon alternatives and the alternative brake lever/shifter mounts for if you want the levers below or shifters on the ends of the wing. I left the gel pads on to stop the velcro underneath getting dirty, but they are perished, sticky and dirty, so will need replacing.

USE AeroWing for sale (1).JPG

Attachments

• USE AeroWing for sale (2).JPG
    USE AeroWing for sale (2).JPG
    321.2 KB · Views: 8
  • USE AeroWing for sale (3).JPG
    USE AeroWing for sale (3).JPG
    411.9 KB · Views: 5
  • USE AeroWing for sale (4).JPG
    USE AeroWing for sale (4).JPG
    393.8 KB · Views: 3
  • USE AeroWing for sale (5).JPG
    USE AeroWing for sale (5).JPG
    271.1 KB · Views: 3
  • USE AeroWing for sale (6).JPG
    USE AeroWing for sale (6).JPG
    276.6 KB · Views: 4
  • USE AeroWing for sale (7).JPG
    USE AeroWing for sale (7).JPG
    297.1 KB · Views: 4
  • USE AeroWing for sale (8).JPG
    USE AeroWing for sale (8).JPG
    378 KB · Views: 4
  • USE AeroWing for sale (9).JPG
    USE AeroWing for sale (9).JPG
    439.3 KB · Views: 8
FSA OS 99 Reparto Corse stem £34 posted

FSA stem with CSI carbon structural integration and 3D forged 7050 AL aluminium alloy. 110 mm long centre to centre and looks about 1o degrees rise at a guess. It comes with it's original 6 titanium bolts and is in very good condition, with just a couple of tiny marks.

FSA stem 2.JPG

Attachments

• FSA stem 1.JPG
    FSA stem 1.JPG
    274.6 KB · Views: 5
  • FSA stem 3.JPG
    FSA stem 3.JPG
    291.4 KB · Views: 5
  • FSA stem 4.JPG
    FSA stem 4.JPG
    278.7 KB · Views: 5
Microshift 10 speed bar end shifters £24 posted SOLD

Microshift bar end shifters, with friction/10 speed index settings. Unfortunately, the right shufter is missing its mount so you will either need a spare bar end mount or you could get flat bar mounts to use them as thumbies, hence the cheaper price. Decent condition, though some of the paint is worn on the back of the mount, as can be seen in the second picture.

Microshift bar end shifters (1).JPG

Attachments

• Microshift bar end shifters (2).JPG
    Microshift bar end shifters (2).JPG
    230.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
No interest here? Would I be better moving it to the road section? I'm never quite sure, as I see some newer stuff there and more MTB stuff here, but I figured this is the right place.

Any suggestions of a good place to advertise these? I need to sell them to fund some essential parts for the bike.

Back