Kona CinderCone and Hahanna

tempImagee7lV0A.png tempImageqI3B35.png
I was trying to avoid a black seat post but I think this Raceface one has just the right amount of silver. I think ive got mental health problems, I find myself just looking at this bike for 15 minutes before riding it. Itā€™s like I have a pause button that I can't control lol Iā€™m really happy how this turned out and the teenage me would have loved this. A huge thank you to stmoots for the crankset, I always wanted a set and when they were affordable I didnā€™t pick any up but what can I say what a legend. I think itā€™s about finished just some more in period pedals and maybe another blue velocity bottle cage, if I can find oneā€¦

Last edited:
Very nice & so matchy-matchy right down to the black h/set spacer between the silver of the stem & headset. Really nicely executed all round.

Iā€™ve got some Marzocchi bomber z2 BAM forkā€™s which are very tidy but red and a different shade than the bike so I thought theyā€™d look bad. Iā€™ve tried them on just because Iā€™m impatient and I actually think they look good but I am colour blind so it might look awful to everyone else however Iā€™m thinking theyā€™re fine as they are. What do you think? Honest opinions welcome good or bad. Does need blue adjusters thoughā€¦. 4A332D7F-F509-4378-B751-5E8F8D353A95.jpeg 44BE5ACE-4541-484B-9A86-18F4E014F092.jpeg

Back