Trimble Inverse

JSO

Retro Guru
Sorry-Tried to log onto my Old Photobucket account but looks like they charge now. So....IM me with your email and I will send you pics.

Ready for your Custom Repaint. Paint is rough. This is the model with the extra diagonal brace added, internal cable routing and three hole drop outs. So its a fairly early one. Comes with White Industries wheelset. Avocet racing Saddle. Cranks, Post, Partial Headset, Ritchey Stem, Bars, levers, non original straight bladed rigid fork. Or I can donate the parts to my local COOP if you want and ship the Frame alone.

Located in the US but will ship internationally.
I can ship via Bikeflites to east of the Mississippi for $125 & West for $150 (this includes the $50 boxing charge that my local bike shop charges)
If you're international please use your Knowledge of INTL shipping to gauge your interests or do the leg work for me and tell me how much it will costs to get to you. I will do my best to accommodate you if you are truly interested in this. Hope you can understand I don't want to be generating a bunch of shipping quotes for an item like this that there are probably only a handful of Buyers .

$1000 US. If using Paypal please add the additional charge that PP charges.

Just a heads up.....with me doing many international purchases previously, a buyer can only be expected to get a quote if they have the box dimensions/weight.

Hotwheels.":1aat7ik3 said:
Just a heads up.....with me doing many international purchases previously, a buyer can only be expected to get a quote if they have the box dimensions/weight.
Thanks I assumed that most folks will simply leverage their previous experience with costs of shipping from the States or casually plug in an average size bike box dimension & weight into bike flites. I know its expensive but I cant do anything about that except....... provide you good & prompt packaging and shipping plus charge only the actual cost. Really don't want to get into any big discussions here as this is kind of a niche item and I don't want to be generating a lot of quotes for folks that probably aren't going to purchase it anyways. Sorry if that sounds a bit flippant.

Back