Titanium/Steel Rigid Fork: IRD, Litespeed, MCMahon, Passoni.

luca73

Retro Guru
My friends of the mtb good morning,

I am looking for a rigid titanium fork preferably 1 "Inch of the manufacturers IRD, Litespeed, McMahon, Pace RC-30 Titanium, Passoni, Poggipolini.

For another project, I also evaluate the purchase of rigid 1 "inch steel and ergal forks from the manufacturers IRD, Bontrager, Syncros or Pace RC-30.

Do not hesitate to contact me .... any proposal will be evaluated.

I am confident and thank everyone.

Luca.

Re:

Not on your list, but thought you might be interested. I have a set of rigid pace/use style forks that look like they have ti legs, but I believe they are anodized alloy.

Cnc crown in silver, pace style brake bosses and silver cnc drop outs. 1 1/8 steerer.

I was going to use them on my dbr axis tt but found some rc31 ti forks which I went with.

I had a thread on here trying to identify them and I cant remember exactly, but they looked identical to a set of dual crown forks used on the dbr dual suspension ones of memory serves.

If they are of interest, and appreciate they may not be, let me know and I'll dog the thread out which has some pics.

Re:

hello, created in 1991/92 in very few copies ....

Attachments

• E9E24BF5-7030-42ED-A47C-D546ABE675B5.jpeg
    E9E24BF5-7030-42ED-A47C-D546ABE675B5.jpeg
    466.7 KB · Views: 476
Hi friends of the MTB, having received no reply, I also evaluate Titanium forks that have been damaged or that have been repaired with welds (both with 1-inch and 1'-1/8 and 1'-1 / 4).

I trust in your help.

Luca....

luca73":1tsk4o8d said:
My friends of the mtb good morning,

I am looking for a rigid titanium fork preferably 1 "Inch of the manufacturers IRD, Litespeed, McMahon, Pace RC-30 Titanium, Passoni, Poggipolini.

For another project, I also evaluate the purchase of rigid 1 "inch steel and ergal forks from the manufacturers IRD, Bontrager, Syncros or Pace RC-30.

Do not hesitate to contact me .... any proposal will be evaluated.

I am confident and thank everyone.

Luca.

Hello @luca73 .

I have a repaired, 1" straight bladed Litespeed Titanium fork I have no use for.
Came out of an L-size frame. Frame is long gone, fork could finally go now too...
As there are some Russian made out there - this is a original one 👍

aHR0cHM6Ly9mc3RhdGljMS5tdGItbmV3cy5kZS92My8yMC8yMDk4LzIwOTg2NTQtaDhtdDJmYzcxbXhrLWltYWdlMS1sYX...jpg aHR0cHM6Ly9mc3RhdGljMS5tdGItbmV3cy5kZS92My8yMC8yMDk5LzIwOTkyMzMtOXd3eTc0bmpxejdhLWltZ18xMjYwLW...jpg aHR0cHM6Ly9mc3RhdGljMS5tdGItbmV3cy5kZS92My8yNy8yNzQ3LzI3NDcwNzMteDFhN2M5cGltZzRiLWltYWdlMDExLW...jpg

(that black line on the inside is a reflection of the edge of my work desk, the green one on the crown is the reflection of some plants...)

Let me know if you have use for it.

Cheers
IHR

Back