Ti On One £500

CTK

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
In Dorchester, good price imo

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I was looking at this with my main interest being the frame - The cheap mismatch parts have no real value imo.

The thing I am struggling with though
I'm not doubting its ti but what has caused it to turn copper, almost?
Its like when you buy a cheap gold ring that sends your finger green.

First photo it looks washed out to me for lack of better understanding.
And in the picture of the rear dropout - why is that like a copper colour? I'm pretty sure its not the lighting given all the surroundings look fine.

s-l1600.jpg

Think it's just the light. Not the perfect build but I reckon you could sell all the bits and have a nice Ti frame for £300ish

Can anybody explain this?
Has it possibly been welded at some point and replaced with non ti? And the chainstay protector pulled right over to try hide it?

I've owned several ti On-Ones and Lynskeys and have never seen this and they're always stamped into the frame like so;

VYyDUmR.jpg

Think it's just the light. Not the perfect build but I reckon you could sell all the bits and have a nice Ti frame for £300ish

Thank you and sorry if I hijacked your thread. I'm interested in it just a bit weary and have no knowledge of elements & such.
providing its nothing nasty it'd be a steal for that sort of money.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back