These pizza cutters will destroy my life

Imlach

98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Spyke brakes works fine on the rear but on the front they're making their own industrial soundtrack..... I've screwed the pads all the way out so it doesn't rub on the pads, I'm starting to think it's rubbing unto the top of the caliper.

Help me fix this or I WILL drink until I can't feel anything

I have made a video.

I've tried loosening the caliper, grabbing the lever and tightening down.. Nothing... Who invented these things? Why? Did anyone love him?

You're not wrong.... My god I'm fecking blind

Trailstar, great man of knowledge, I ask you now.

How do I fix?

If it were mine, I'd be considering putting washers under the disc rotor bolts to bring the disc slightly further out - and centering should then mean the caliper is away from the spokes too.

Spyke brakes works fine on the rear but on the front they're making their own industrial soundtrack..... I've screwed the pads all the way out so it doesn't rub on the pads, I'm starting to think it's rubbing unto the top of the caliper.

Help me fix this or I WILL drink until I can't feel anything

I have made a video.

Needs drums....and a bit of sampled vocals 👍

I manually pulled the caliper out as far as possible and reinstalled wheel, works. Rubs in the pads now but who cares at least I can brake and just replace the pads one day. Hallelujah. Thank you brothers. Putting beers in the freezer now

Back