The Myrah Fat Chance ... Is Done :)

Awesome!

Reminded me of this pic with Thomas on his Ritchey, John with drops and a disc drive on his Yeti and Don on his Fat.

Check out Tomac's cut-down race number! :cool:

View attachment 547570
FWIW, I took this photo. It’s from Mt. Snow, VT. I’ll look to see if there are any others of the Myrah bike in my folder (I definitely have others from the same spot.) Coincidentally, I raced a Wicked FC that weekend.

FWIW, I took this photo. It’s from Mt. Snow, VT. I’ll look to see if there are any others of the Myrah bike in my folder (I definitely have others from the same spot.) Coincidentally, I raced a Wicked FC that weekend.
A238221B-8E27-43B6-8DD7-CAE7E904B118.jpeg 6C1C9DB8-A685-4C9F-8622-A53F08AFED9D.jpeg I found one more of Myrah, plus a bonus pic from the other spot with Tinker on his General chasing Dave Weins on a Diamondback.

Not the best quality pics, but they’re 30 year-old shots from disposable camera stuffed in my jersey pocket.

There were a ton of Fat Chance bikes at that race weekend, as it was basically a local company; just a couple hours drive away.

Myrah's Fat was branded a Wicked. It's not a wicked. I read they wanted to brand it a Yo, but the new graphics were not sorted so they stuck with the Wicked logos.The frame is really light ... near Ti weight and uses different tubing than the stock Wicked. Even runs a different post size, which may because Campy didn't have a 26.4 post, but I am not sure there. It has a few other gram savers built in that I'll take some pics of.

The fork is interesting. I am not sure if the same fork was used on both frames, but its a custom box crown built narrower and lighter than the stock box that was used a rifled steer to save weight.

There’s definitely going to be a meet scheduled for later in the summer. We have a fast growing number of vintage mtb people in the GTA ... it be fun to do a ride.

Back